Olive Wood Muddler
- Ethically sourced from protected olive wood groves
- Handcarved from a single piece of wood, making use of each piece and creating less waste
- Ultra-strong wood, naturally oils itself over time
- Handcrafted in Tunisia
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash with warm water and minimal mild soap. Avoid citrus-based detergents or abrasives. Do not soak.
- Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent/liquid wash. Rinse with warm water. Never soak your wooden utensils in water to avert swelling and peeling.
- After washing, dry them immediately. Hang them to dry, or wipe away the moisture with a towel.
- Oiling is dependent on the frequency of use. The rate at which you use them will determine how often you need to oil them. If they are used frequently, you have to oil once a week, but if you seldom use them, oiling once in two months is sufficient.
- To oil, your Olive Wood utensils, apply either Olive Oil or Mineral Oil on the utensils from top to bottom and allow the oil sit on the utensils for one or two hours, after which you clean off the excess oil, and store in a cool, dry place. Frequently oiling will keep your utensils long-lasting and shiny.
Notes: Knots and small imperfections are inherent to this wood type and add to the uniqueness of each piece. Color, size, and shape may vary slightly from piece to piece.